Friday, July 4, 2008

LONG TIME COMING.

Just got back from a vacation. my first weekend for myself in about 17 months. I went with a good friend and his family on their retreat that took us all over the Idaho/Utah/Montana/Wyoming area, then down to Bear Lake, then out to Twin Falls Idaho. It was great to kick back and reconnect with friends. I feel like a part of that family. That may have something to do with the fact that I see more of this family than I do of my own. I thoroughly enjoyed and sunburned myself. I think I will take some time later to fill you in on the particulars... no pictures, I didn't have my camera with me. Revisit this post later and it should be more detailed. For now, I have some thoughts that I had better write down before they get too jumbled and confused.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Did you get to hook up with the Hydes?! Wish I could have brought you along to Costa Rica! It's always better in a place like this when one has a good friend/family member to share experiences with! I'm glad you finally got a vacation!